BUMI Cloud Recovery (BCR) is a virtual disaster recovery solution that enables businesses to recover their servers into BUMI's cloud in the event of a disaster. In a short period of time after declaring a disaster, BUMI can have your servers up and running and accessible via a virtual desktop.
How It Works
- Using BUMI's agentless software, one of your dedicated BUMI engineers will consult with you and configure the appropriate bare-metal and application specific backups.
- The data is stored in BUMI's datacenters compressed and encrypted waiting to be restored in the event of a disaster
- Should you have to declare a disaster, BUMI will immediately begin the process of restoring your servers into our cloud.
- Your end-users can go anywhere with an internet connection and access your servers through a virtual desktop.
- BUMI will continue to backup your servers in our cloud and ensure the servers are available 24x7 for your company.
- Once you are back on your feet, BUMI will help you fail back to your new environment
What You Get
You will work with one of BUMI's senior engineers to determine the best strategy for your business. BUMI will configure the appropriate backups for you and monitor them on a daily basis to ensure they are running successfully. After the initial setup, BUMI will perform a disaster recovery drill to determine more specific recovery time objectives (RTO) and proactively resolve any issues we might encounter. The results of the drill will be documented and provided to you for your records. This information will be stored for you in a free lockbox at LockYourDocs.com.
How It Is Different
- No expensive 3rd party software
- No dedicated internet connection for replication
- No costly standby hardware and warranties
- No standby software licensing
- No dedicated in-house IT Staff to maintain the solution